- 0 (Registered)
***Before you add this to your cart, create a user profile***
The moment you have been waiting for! An interactive workshop in your area that will help you program for any client and athlete!
Is this program for me?
- I want the confidence, education, and to learn the application of program design for fitness, health, and wellness programming not only for myself, but my clients
- I would love to learn everything there is about this program design so I can empower my clients to use a variety of equipment at home, in the gym, or in a hotel as they travel.
- I need Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and would love to get great at assessing my client and programming for their goals
- Any opportunity to surround myself with like minded individuals in the Fitness Industry, grow my business, and network through educational classes, and give myself the edge in my career excites me.
What is included?
- 30 hours of in-person instruction from one of our National Personal Training Institute Gym Partner Locations
- A downloadable PDF of our Program Design protocols
- Learn the basic physiological principles to better understand adaptation
- Learn to assess the athlete and assess the sport of life
- Understanding the “why” behind different programs
- Understand season training approaches designed to avoid plateaus, avoid injuries and peak for performance
- Learn to create a solid foundation build to be sustainable
- Progressions and Regressions of all exercises learned and demonstrated in this course
- Training versus Group Training Concepts and approaches
- 35+ Exercises will be learned, practiced and taught by the instructor, and then between you and your peers as practice
- Lifetime network through the National Personal Training Institute Global Platform
Why sign up at this very moment?
- The location near you has limited space and may only be offering this class once in that specific location. Do not miss your window of opportunity. Reserve your spot today by contacting a location near you. Take your training to the next level.
- CEU is not VA benefitted